Yoga WorkshopsWorkshops for your little ones
Led By Shannon Summergreene, Little Big Warrior, this gentle yoga class will allow parents and their children to join together in a blissful session featuring mindfulness, partner yoga, breath work and guided mediation.
Having a beautiful family of my own I know how yoga can bring families together in a fun healthy way.
Family yoga is to have fun, bond and get moving as a family.
Choice of earrings or necklace.
My name is Tegan Murdock, I am a proud Aboriginal woman from the Barkindtji Nation in Far West NSW.
I am married with two beautiful daughters and currently living in Narrabeen.
I am very excited to be collaborating with Shannon at Little Big Warrior Yoga. I will bring my love of weaving and Aboriginal culture to our classes.
Weaving is very therapeutic so combined with yoga, you will definitely leave the class feeling refreshed.
I look forward to meeting you all at our next class.
Recommended age for weaving 8 and up.
Investment: 1 Adult & 1 Child $80
Additional: $20 per person
– Wear stretchy and comfy clothes so you can move your body
– A bottle of water and a small snack.
– We have yoga mats, your welcome to bring your own
– All weaving material and equipment supplied.
– No experience necessary
School Holiday Workshops
Each school holidays yoga and creativity workshops are run.
A new theme and intention is designed each time
What to you expect from each workshop.
⭐️ Good feeling, heart opening, nourishing & nurturing movements using yoga therapy.
⭐️Movements to enhance strength, flexibility, resilience, emotional & physical balance.
⭐️ Movement and activities to encourage confidence, focus & self expression.
⭐️ Breathing & Relaxation
Gallery 161, Cromer
Teens & Tweens
Girls connected is a safe and nurturing space for tween and teen girls to work on cultivating a compassionate self-image. Together we will explore tools and practices, share in community, yoga and practice meditation.
What to expect:
* yoga therapy * hormonal balance
* menstruation support (pain free/bloat free) * acupressure * mindfulness * self-growth * breathing exercises * gratitude *health & nutrition * life skills * creative activities * 5 element theory
* Chakra energy healing * Crystal Healing
* Art Therapy * meditation * connection to nature & self.
The girls will feel more connected with themselves and others within the class.
If you are raising one of these very special girls, I would love to meet her, I would love her to be part of this very precious group.
12 sessions $180, Casual $20
One Sunday a Month, 3pm
Gallery 161, Cromer