Yoga in Primary & High School
Is your school looking to educate a balanced child, with the well-being of the body and mind?
Is your school is looking to guide the child through a path that allows them to be healthy, creative, productive, positive and supportive of themselves and the community?
Educational therapeutic meridian based yoga that will work the whole body, psychically, mentally and emotionally.
Young children face stress in their everyday routines at school with test taking, peer relations and at home with homework and family interactions.
Benefits of Yoga in School –
- Build self-esteem, self-control
- Release stress
- Increase concentration and focus
- Promoting memory and creativity
- Promote respect for self and others
- Build social and emotional learning
- Increase body awareness and coordination
- Builds strong and flexible bodies
- Increases the immune system
- Assist to form an atmosphere of confidence, enthusiasm and non-competitiveness where everyone can succeed
- Promotes Anti- Bulling
- Enhance posture, assisting students to sit comfortably for long periods of time
- Promotes opportunities for reflection, patience and insight, reducing impulsiveness
- Improves relaxation of body which allow the child to sleep better
- Friendship, Love and Support
Little Big Warrior can tailor classes to suits the needs of the students.
Please contact Shannon on 0413 255 199 or at hello@LittleBigWarrior.com.au
What makes us different to other yoga classes?
Little Big Warriors’ Yoga Program is designed with intention, to educate, to build on mind body connection, to provide tools to help support emotions, we are there for a reason, we want to make a positive impact in the children’s everyday life, starting right now.
The classes are created so every single child will build strength, stamina, resilience, balance, improve overall health and arrive at a place of stillness at the end of each class.
Qualifications and Training
- Level 1 Yoga Teacher – My Health Yoga
- Foundation & Advanced Yoga for Children Teacher Training– Zenergy Yoga
- Yoga Therapy 1, 2 – Zenergy Yoga
- Children’s Yoga Mastery – Zenergy Yoga
- Children’s Yoga Teacher Training– Rainbow Yoga
- Certified Children’s Mindful Meditation Coach – Sarah Wood Valley
- Certified Hypnotherapist– The Tad James Co.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner – The Tad James Co.
- Time Line Therapy Practitioner – The Tad James Co.
- Member of the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH).