RYOHO Japanese Yoga Therapy
RYOHO Japanese Yoga Therapy with Dean Grigson
Sunday 10am to 11am
Night Cass is RYOHO Yin based to balance and rest your nervous system to allow healing.
Face to Face at the Cromer Studio
10 Class Pass $180 (valid for 2 months from date of purchase)
5 Class Pass $95 (valid for 1 month from date of purchase)
2 Class Pass weekly membership $35 per week, charged fortnightly $70 (no lock in contract)
* No lock-in contract with the weekly membership, however, it automatically RENEWS FORTNIGHTLY until you cancel (see confirmation email – has a cancel button). I suggest you create and account and download the acuity scheduling app.
Dean Grigson has been teaching RYOHO Japanese Yoga for over 20 years. Dean is the leading RYOHO Teacher on the Northern Beaches, Sydney.
Dean has a wealth of knowledge to encourage and make changes to your mind, body and soul.
RYOHO yoga will make a HUGE positive impact on your overall well-being.
RYOHO yoga is a holistic therapeutic form of yoga based on the principles of yin and yang in conjunction with the meridian energetic system within the body.
RYOHO yoga can alleviating and eliminating
* Relieve and & eliminate lower back, neck, hip and joint pain.
* Promotes healthy and strong digestive function.
* The yoga leaves the mind in a meditative zen clear state.
* Reproductive, menstrual & menopause issues.
* Ongoing health issues such as colds, flu, bronchitis
* Gluten intolerance issues
* Gastric reflux issues
RYOHO yoga is a simple and effective movement, with most postures you are laying on the mat.