” It is vital that when educating our children’s brains that we do not neglect to educate their hearts ” -Dalai Lama
Mindful Movement for Little Yogi’s Child Care Program
Little Big Warrior’s Child Care program is designed to teach children how to Breath, Pause, Focus, Create and Play as the connect to their inner and outer world.
Each class introduces simple yoga poses with cooperative games, breathing and relaxation exercises.
Mindful Movement educates the children about
- Social Skills
- Self Expression
- Body Awareness
- Becoming aware of emotions, what they mean and what to do with them.
- Self respect and respect of others
This unique playful method combines animated yoga poses with songs, stories, games, and relaxation techniques.
These active and fun activities help kids develop strength, flexibility, concentration, focus and kindness.
Little Big Warrior believes that by embedding these positive behaviours and habits early, it will help pave a path for their future.
Please contact me on 0413 255 199 or at hello@LittleBigWarrior.com.au
What makes us different to other yoga classes?
Little Big Warriors’ Mindful Movement Yoga Program is designed with intention, to educate, to build on mind body connection, to provide tools to help support emotions, we are there for a reason, we want to make a positive impact in the children’s everyday life, starting right now.
The classes are created so every single child will build strength, stamina, balance, improve overall health and arrive at a place of stillness at the end of each class.
Qualifications and Training
- Foundation & Advanced Yoga for Children Teacher Training– Zenergy Yoga
- Yoga Therapy 1, 2 – Zenergy Yoga
- Children’s Yoga Mastery Course – Zenergy Yoga
- Children’s Yoga Teacher Training– Rainbow Yoga
- Certified Children’s Mindful Meditation Coach – Sarah Wood Valley
- Certified Hypnotherapist– The Tad James Co.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner – The Tad James Co.
- Time Line Therapy Practitioner – The Tad James Co.
- Member of the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH).
Private classes are tailored to each individuals needs, through yoga, yoga therapy, meditation, hypnotherapy and Neuro Lingeuistc Programming.